The Simple Woman's Daybook~ 4.27.09

FOR TODAY~ April 27, 2009...
Outside my window...it's a hot, sunny day. We sure do need some rain! I am thinking...the cookie jar need to be filled. I am thankful for...yesterday's services at our church. I felt so refreshed after the great preaching! From the learning rooms...lots of books to read this week. From the kitchen...steaks are marinating in preparation for supper. I am wearing...a green shirt, black skirt, and Crocs flip-flops. I am creating...a list of cards and gifts needed for the month of May. Can you believe May is just a few days away? I am reading...in my Bible: I Samuel and Matthew. I am hoping...that we get some rain this week. It's so dry that our backyard pond is turning into a puddle. I am hearing...a favorite song on my iPod. Around the house...vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and ironing. One of my favorite things...clean, shiny wood floors. A few plans for the rest of the week...lessons with Lil' Nut, a visit to the library, a shopping trip, and a banquet at the college. Here is picture thought I am sharing...
One of our church members sent these vegetables home with my hubby last night. What an unexpected blessing!
~~~oOo~~~
Thank you for reading my Daybook! You can read more entries at The Simple Woman.

Labels:

http://riverbendramblings.blogspot.com
~Riverbend Ramblings~
The days are long, but the years are short.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, April 27, 2009
The Simple Woman's Daybook~ 4.27.09
FOR TODAY~ April 27, 2009...
Outside my window...it's a hot, sunny day. We sure do need some rain! I am thinking...the cookie jar need to be filled. I am thankful for...yesterday's services at our church. I felt so refreshed after the great preaching! From the learning rooms...lots of books to read this week. From the kitchen...steaks are marinating in preparation for supper. I am wearing...a green shirt, black skirt, and Crocs flip-flops. I am creating...a list of cards and gifts needed for the month of May. Can you believe May is just a few days away? I am reading...in my Bible: I Samuel and Matthew. I am hoping...that we get some rain this week. It's so dry that our backyard pond is turning into a puddle. I am hearing...a favorite song on my iPod. Around the house...vacuuming, dusting, laundry, and ironing. One of my favorite things...clean, shiny wood floors. A few plans for the rest of the week...lessons with Lil' Nut, a visit to the library, a shopping trip, and a banquet at the college. Here is picture thought I am sharing...
One of our church members sent these vegetables home with my hubby last night. What an unexpected blessing!
~~~oOo~~~
Thank you for reading my Daybook! You can read more entries at The Simple Woman.

Labels:

6 Comments:
Enjoyed reading your daybook:)
Have a great day, and hope you get some rain soon. You can have some of our snow:) April snows bring May flowers here in Canada!

Blogger Faith said...
those veggies sure look good! I LOVE fresh veggies.
Enjoyed your daybook as always. I am taking a tiny blogging break today and tomorrow altho I think I have set a post for tomorrow...a yummy cookie recipe! enjoy your week.

Blogger Jerralea said...
Love the picture of the vegetables! I can't wait for the Farmer's Markets to start up around here ...

I love clean shiny wood floors, too...

Blogger ~~Deby said...
We could use some of your warmth...and those fresh veggies.....yummmmm....
I too love clean shiny floors
deby
would love to share some of our rain !!!

It was so nice having this time to visit with you. You are a blessing! Enjoyed your picture. We love fresh vegetables. connie

Blogger Becky said...
I'm a little late to comment but I loved your list. And I agree. We need rain so badly.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this post:
Create a Link