1. We've had some much-needed rain due to tropical storm Andrea but, thankfully, no wind damage.
2. School's out for the summer!! We've let the kids be night owls and sleep in as late as they want the last couple of days, but come Monday that's going to change.
3. We took the kids bowling to celebrate the last day of school. The bowling alley is running specials throughout the summer. It's a great indoor activity to beat the summer heat.
4. Our neighbor went blueberry picking at a farm down the road and shared a huge container of blueberries with us. The berries are a little bit tart, but still sweet enough to enjoy.
5. While cleaning out one of my cluttered desk drawers, I stumbled upon a forgotten department store gift card. It had just enough credit left on it to buy Case a new package of underwear. (Yes, he actually gets excited about new socks and underwear.) Don't you just love unexpected blessings?
You can link up and share your favorites from the week here.
Labels: Friday's Favorites