- Bookworm and Curly Girl both did well at their piano festival, although we're still waiting on their scores.
- It is feeling more like summer than spring, but we've still been getting a cool breeze in the evening which brings temperatures down into the 60's. I hear thunder rumbling in the distance as I type.
- I've been planning our annual Mother's Day luncheon, which is just a couple of weeks away. I'm really excited about this year's guest speaker; she is a riot!
- My blogging friend Liesa @ Life by George recently hosted a giveaway, and I won! Liesa rushed me a package full of goodies. She did a great job of picking out some personalized items that were just perfect for me.
- I am thankful for good friends who encourage me when I'm having a rough day.
- There are 28 school days left until summer break.
Labels: Giveaways, This N That