Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved. Psalm 62:1-2

Labels:

http://riverbendramblings.blogspot.com
~Riverbend Ramblings~
The days are long, but the years are short.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Saturday, June 20, 2009
Truly my soul waiteth upon God: from him cometh my salvation. He only is my rock and my salvation; he is my defence; I shall not be greatly moved. Psalm 62:1-2

Labels:

2 Comments:
Blogger Faith said...
wow...you have no idea about the timing of this Scripture....very very timely for me! thank you!!

Blogger ~Karen~ said...
Just checking in. Hope all is well, and you are enjoying a peaceful, restful summer!

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this post:
Create a Link