I've been tagged by several of my blogging friends to do the "7 random things" meme. Well, here goes!
1. I was a Presidential Classroom Scholar when I was 15. I spent a week with some of America's brightest kids and met many of Washington's elite. It was an exciting time!
2. The obstetrician and assisting nurse that delivered me way back in 1976 also delivered my firstborn in the same hospital.
3. I'm left-handed. Extremely left-handed.
4. I auditioned to sing with Bill and Gloria Gaither when I was in the third grade. I didn't make the cut, but I got over it.
5. I'm double jointed yet not very flexible.
6. I play the flute and clarinet.
7. I will eat practically any food.
If you would like to participate, consider yourself tagged. Let me know if you post your seven things; I would like to read them! Also, it's not too late to enter my giveaway. :)
Labels: This N That