Home Keeping Hearts
Stay, stay at home, my heart and rest; Home-keeping hearts are happiest, For those that wander they know not where Are full of trouble and full of care; To stay at home is best. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
I'm going to be away from the computer the next few days as I focus on my family and home. The comments feature will be turned off. I'll be back, Lord willing, on Friday. Have a wonderful week! :) Image from here.

Labels:

http://riverbendramblings.blogspot.com
~Riverbend Ramblings~
The days are long, but the years are short.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, August 18, 2008
Home Keeping Hearts
Stay, stay at home, my heart and rest; Home-keeping hearts are happiest, For those that wander they know not where Are full of trouble and full of care; To stay at home is best. ~Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
I'm going to be away from the computer the next few days as I focus on my family and home. The comments feature will be turned off. I'll be back, Lord willing, on Friday. Have a wonderful week! :) Image from here.

Labels: