Friday's Favorites~ Show and Tell



When my in-laws celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in August, their church blessed them with the trip of a lifetime- an Alaskan cruise.

They picked up gifts along the way for the kids, and they brought this lovely necklace back for me.

I can't wait to wear it with a cozy sweater. With the cooler weather we've had the last few days, I'll get my chance soon. :)

For more Show and Tell, visit Kelli.

Labels:

http://riverbendramblings.blogspot.com
~Riverbend Ramblings~
The days are long, but the years are short.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Friday, October 26, 2007
Friday's Favorites~ Show and Tell


When my in-laws celebrated their 50th wedding anniversary in August, their church blessed them with the trip of a lifetime- an Alaskan cruise.

They picked up gifts along the way for the kids, and they brought this lovely necklace back for me.

I can't wait to wear it with a cozy sweater. With the cooler weather we've had the last few days, I'll get my chance soon. :)

For more Show and Tell, visit Kelli.

Labels:

15 Comments:
Oh that is so pretty and would look lovely on a nice sweater.
Thanks for sharing
~Amy

Blogger Mary said...
How thoughtful. The necklace is gorgeous and will look great with a beautifully colored sweater. This is a great keepsake. Thanks for sharing.

Blogger Mommy said...
I think that pewter looking jewlery is so pretty. It looks antiqueish.
It is also a very unique design. That was sweet of them to get that for you!

Blogger Lady_MSnow said...
Very pretty!

Blogger Becky said...
That IS so pretty and so unique. It will look great on a cozy sweater.

Anonymous Kathy b said...
I took an Alaskan cruise this summer also. It was outstanding. You have a very nice gift with that necklace.

Blogger Karen said...
Very pretty and unusual piece of jewelry. I love things like this. I'm sure you'll enjoy it for a long time, and it will look very nice with a sweater.

Anonymous ellen b said...
Lovely, I'm sure you'll enjoy wearing it. What a great 50th anniversary gift!

Blogger Jane said...
It looks like a winter necklace! How fun - to wear it and think of Alaska.

I loved the picture of the kids on the front page of your blog. Chrildren truly are a gift from the Lord.

Thanks for sharing,
Jane

Anonymous Lana G! said...
That was very thoughtful!

Blogger Jessica said...
What a beautiful necklace! I want to go on an Alaskan Cruise, that is my dream trip.

God Bless
Jess~

Blogger HsKubes said...
How thoughtful and pretty.
My Ally would LOVE to go on an Alaskan cruise. What fun!

I love your new background, by the way. ;o)

~ Christina

Blogger Miss Eagle said...
Seems to me that the blessing got spread around with this beautiful gift.

Blessings and bliss

Blogger PEA said...
Such a beautiful necklace, I love the intricate design on it! I've no doubts you will get many compliments on it when you wear it:-) xo

Anonymous Jendi said...
Isn't it nice to get gifts when someone comes back from a trip? It's fun to buy the gifts too.

I'm ready for sweater weather!

I like your acorn background. Elegant and easy on the eyes.

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this post:
Create a Link