Here are some pictures of the recent birthday-girls enjoying their birthday cakes. Lil' Nut wanted a chocolate cake, and Bookworm wanted a strawberry cheesecake covered with whipped cream. They have both inherited my sweet tooth!

Labels: ,

http://riverbendramblings.blogspot.com
~Riverbend Ramblings~
The days are long, but the years are short.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Wednesday, February 21, 2007
Here are some pictures of the recent birthday-girls enjoying their birthday cakes. Lil' Nut wanted a chocolate cake, and Bookworm wanted a strawberry cheesecake covered with whipped cream. They have both inherited my sweet tooth!

Labels: ,

7 Comments:
Blogger Sis. Julie said...
Yum...yum!! Both look absolutely delicious!! Your girls are precious!!

Blogger Julie Fink said...
Beautiful cakes. Beautiful girls.

Blogger Karen said...
Very beautiful young ladies, Mrs. C! I like their choices of desserts.
Thank you for your comment today, it did help, and I appreciate your taking the time to explain bloglines. That's one of the things I haven't checked into yet, but I plan to.
Blessings,
Karen

Blogger Happymama said...
WOW, did you make those cakes???

~Kristi

Blogger Mrs. C said...
Kristi,
I wish! I usually do make their cakes, but Mr. C voted for a bakery cake for Lil' Nut, and I paid about the same for the delicious cheesecake as I would have spent to make one from scratch; mine doesn't taste near as good as one from the Publix bakery (or look as pretty)! :)

Blogger Julieann said...
Mrs. C--Both your girls are beautiful:))) and the desserts look yummy!

Julieann:)

Blogger Happymama said...
Mrs. C, they still look good and I'm sure yours are just as pretty!

:)

~Kristi

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this post:
Create a Link