Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu 4 chicken breast halves 1 can cream of chicken soup 8 oz. sour cream 1 Tbs. flour bacon slices 1) Wrap bacon slices around chicken breasts and secure with toothpicks. Place chicken in the slow cooker. 2) In a medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream, and flour. Pour over chicken. 3) Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours. Can you tell that I like VERY simple slow cooker recipes with only a few ingredients??? The yummy aroma of the bacon and chicken will have you drooling! For more Slow Cooking Thursday ideas, head over to Sandra's. http://riverbendramblings.blogspot.com
~Riverbend Ramblings~
The days are long, but the years are short.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Thursday, October 19, 2006
Slow Cooker Chicken Cordon Bleu 4 chicken breast halves 1 can cream of chicken soup 8 oz. sour cream 1 Tbs. flour bacon slices 1) Wrap bacon slices around chicken breasts and secure with toothpicks. Place chicken in the slow cooker. 2) In a medium bowl, mix soup, sour cream, and flour. Pour over chicken. 3) Cook on LOW for 6-7 hours. Can you tell that I like VERY simple slow cooker recipes with only a few ingredients??? The yummy aroma of the bacon and chicken will have you drooling! For more Slow Cooking Thursday ideas, head over to Sandra's.
8 Comments:
Anonymous Anonymous said...
Oh Mrs. C...I LOVE chicken cordon bleu, I had no idea you could make it in the crockpot....thank you so much for sharing :)

I've added it to my recipes to make next week :)

Thanks for playing along, have a great day,
Sandra

Blogger Michelle said...
I didn't realize you could make this in the slow cooker - yum! Thanks for the recipe!

Anonymous gail said...
This looks easy to do..and I like easy too!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Another great slow cooking gem! Thanks for the recipe :)

Sherry

Blogger Susanne said...
Yum, anything with sourcream is one to try in my books!

Anonymous Anonymous said...
Ooh, this sounds yummy! I have done something similar to this before in the oven, but not the crockpot. I definitely prefer using my crockpot :)

Have a great day!

Blogger Betty said...
This is my first time visiting your site. Your cordon Bleu sounds good. I printed off the receipe and am going to try it next week on my menu. Thanks for posting.

You are welcome to visit my site.

Looks wonderful.
Thanks,
Mrs.Q

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this post:
Create a Link