Blueberries

My 8 year old daughter went blueberry picking with her Sunday school teacher Mrs. Welch. After they finished picking the blueberries, Shay picked a couple of recipes to make using the berries. She made blueberry muffins with a streusel topping and a blueberry pound cake. It was the most delicious pound cake I have ever had, and I'm not just saying that because I'm her mommy!! Shay is doing a great job in the kitchen! http://riverbendramblings.blogspot.com
~Riverbend Ramblings~
The days are long, but the years are short.
Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
Monday, June 26, 2006
Blueberries
My 8 year old daughter went blueberry picking with her Sunday school teacher Mrs. Welch. After they finished picking the blueberries, Shay picked a couple of recipes to make using the berries. She made blueberry muffins with a streusel topping and a blueberry pound cake. It was the most delicious pound cake I have ever had, and I'm not just saying that because I'm her mommy!! Shay is doing a great job in the kitchen!
4 Comments:
Blogger Tammy said...
My blueberry muffins always turn purple! Those look great!

Blogger Mrs.R said...
Wow, those do look great!

Blogger voni said...
Yummy, yummy, yummy!! Great job Shay! Bet they tasted as good as they looked:)

Blogger Kelli said...
Beautiful muffins. Shay did a great job!
Kelli

Post a Comment

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.

Links to this post:
Create a Link